- 1 1/2 杯 牛奶
- 6 汤匙 unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 6 to 8 杯 中筋面粉,分裂
- 1 (0.25oz) package (7g) or 2 1/4 茶匙 红星活性干酵母
- 1/3 杯 红糖
- 1 1/2 茶匙 食盐
- 1 1/2 汤匙 南瓜饼香料
- 1/2 杯 温水
- 2 大 大鸡蛋 (轻轻打)
- 1/2 杯 南瓜泥
- 4 汤匙 无盐黄油,融化了 (for brushing on baked rolls)
- Warm the 牛奶 and 6 汤匙 butter on the stovetop or in the microwave until butter is melted. Set aside and allow to cool until warm, but not too hot to touch (120-130°F).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, 加入4杯面粉, 酵母, 红糖, 盐和南瓜派香料. 搅拌结合. Add the eggs, 南瓜泥, 温水 and 牛奶/butter mixture. Mix on medium-low speed until combined, and then switch to the dough hook.
- Add enough of the remaining flour, 一次半杯, until the dough is less sticky and starts to pull away from the bowl. Knead until dough is soft and smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Place dough in an oiled bowl; cover with plastic wrap or a clean, damp towel. Allow dough to proof in a warm space for about an hour, or until dough as doubled in size.
- Punch down dough and turn out onto a floured surface. Roll into approximately a 12×16-inch rectangle. Divide the dough into equal rectangles, about 2×4-inch size. (I divided mine into 32, but you could do 24-36 depending on how big you want them.)
- Using about 2 汤匙 of melted butter, brush butter on each rectangle. Fold rectangle in half, leaving about a 1/2-inch gap on the bottom. Place first roll, smooth-side up, on a quarter sheet pan or a 9×13-inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining rolls, overlapping them brick-style (or like roof shingles).
- Cover rolls and let rise for 20-30 minutes.OR place the whole pan in the fridge (for up to 12 hours), bringing back out to room temp for 20-30 mins before baking.
- When rolls are done rising, uncover and bake for 20-24 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown.
- Top with remaining melted butter and sea salt (or honey butter, or a drizzle of maple syrup). 温暖的服务.